Build an online Store
Whether you run a small business or a large corporation, an online store from Rusty Mango Design allows you to broaden your marketing horizons beyond the physical store front.
With Australian eCommerce spending tipped to reaching $10 billion in 2015 and grow by a further 14% in 2016, there is no better time than now to get your products online with your own eCommerce store.
- Paypal integration
- Australia Post Shipping
- Inventory Tracking
- Full function Shopping Cart and Checkout.
With our sites, you have complete control of your products, content and imagery.
PayPal integration for secure credit card payments
Many consumers feel wary about giving a credit card number to an online business they do not know. Using PayPal for your online site provides your customers with peace of mind. With all the major credit cards covered, PayPal offers reliable protection to shop owners and their customers.
Using PayPal also removes the need for expensive SSL web server costs. With no credit card processing taking place on your server, you won’t need a online merchant account either.
- Five page web site designed and filled with your content.
- The first 10 products formatted and inserted into your store.
- Built on the WooCommerce framework – used by 260000 online stores around the world.
- Mobile responsive for viewing on smart phones and tablets.
- Integrated Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) tools.
- 5GB disk space & unlimited bandwidth.
- Up to five email accounts.
- Reliable Australian-based servers.
- Social Media integration (if required).
- Gallery and slideshow management.
- Custom designed for your business.
- Stock and Inventory management.
- Payment methods include Paypal, cheque and direct debit options.
- Australia Post shipping.
- Shopping Cart.
- On Sale and coupon options.
If you are looking to create a site for your small business and sell products online, Rusty Mango offers effective eCommerce solutions to help you achieve amazing online sales. Get in touch with us to find out what we can do for your business.
Online Store Showcase
Luxe Fashion House (Bowen)E-Commerce Solution with PayPal and Australia Post integrationLUXE Fashion House is a luxury boutique, located in Bowen, providings on-trend, fresh clothing pieces to women of all ages, shapes and sizes. Owner Trisha O’Sing worked closely with Rusty Mango to ensure the online store complimented the physical store’s brand and style. The site features PayPal and Australia Post integration, social media feeds, shipping parameters and a full shopping cart and checkout.
Kaleido KollectionE-Commerce Solution with PayPal and Australia Post integrationKaleido Kollection is a boutique store located in Bowen, North Queensland, specialising in fashion jewellery, unique babywear and home decor. Rusty Mango worked with the team from Kaleido Kollection to create a full e-commerce site that provides PayPal integration for credit card security and a full shopping cart interface with automatic Australia Post shipping calculation.
Madella CoffeeE-Commerce Solution with PayPal and Australia Post integrationMadella Coffee farm, located in Mourilyan on the banks of the Johnstone River south of Cairns, has been harvesting, roasting and grinding their own unique coffee blend since 1986. Previously only available at markets and selected stores, Madella Coffee is now available worldwide via the online store designed and created by Rusty Mango Design.